Sunday night, very boring, but you know how it is.
Some people have complimented me on my detective skills, but really, I’m just your average kaypoh makcik! Also, while on some days I can’t even remember where I placed my house keys, I can remember shoes that I saw more than SIX months ago. Isn’t it weird how your brain works? I guess some people just leave such an impression…
from 29 April 2012: Shoe-shopping
The now-infamous “identity crisis” blue prewalker shoes (circled above) are not there anymore, but I’m sure you can recognise a few others. Too much of a coincidence to be from a different seller, right? Right? *nods*
Also on gumtree: Branded Baby/ Toddler Girl Shoes – Clarks, Pediped, Disney Baby
And more from the Lei Ziman/Looi Picard/insert fake ang moh name here on gumtree:
– Diecast Aircraft Model Display
– Olympus Camera (5 MP?? What a joke…)
– Brand New Authentic Harley Davidson Baby Romper
– Brand New LifeRacer Thermal Suit (brand new? SURE OR NOT)
– Brand New Toddler Swimsuits
– Fujifilm Finepix A101 CIRCA 2001 (Source: Fujifilm FinePix A101 Review). BIGGEST JOKE OF THE YEAR – 7 MEGAPIX?? IT’S PRINTED CLEARLY ON THE BODY THAT IT’S 1.3 MP HELLO AUNTIE WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!!
More gumtree accounts. You can find these listings on craigslist as well:
Gumtree account 2
– Cute Toddler Winter Boots – From USA
– Ladies’ handbags ”
– Vtech walker: NOT EVEN FROM VTECH LOR
“Brand new. no defects
Not available in Singapore
Meant as a present but receiver already blessed with another Pushwalker
Box torn when taken out for photo taking. Probably can tape it back. Legs of the push walker can be removed / locked (in box not assembled yet )”
–> have heard that story before! Back during Melody-gate, a mummy bought an Avent warmer that was advertised as new, but when she picked it up it did not look new and Ziman claimed that her daughter had torn up the box. Blablabla…
Gumtree account 3
– GUESS, LV bags
– Brand New Philips National Ladies Epilator (not Philips, and is 2003 model. Don’t be deceived by the bubblewrap!)
– Taiyo Induction Cooker: Ziman listed one way back in Jan 2011 (Yes, moi has her original gumtree listings, and more!)
If you look REALLLLLLLY closely, you’ll see the pot that is supposedly included in the sale in 2011 listing as well. But you should also notice that the cooker does not look like the same model as ‘advertised’. Heck, if she can pass off a 1.3MP camera as 7 MP (which really only came out in 2004), one can only guess what “Brand New sealed in Box comes with unfilled warranty card inside” means. Clueless or conniving, calculative and/or shrewd? LIAR, more like it.
OK, now we sit and wait, OK? Have a great week ahead! I have a big scam update in the works but the mood not there yet.